My Photo
Name:

Ph.D. USC 1976. Author. Educator. Psychologist. Parapsychologist, Investor (www.thepsychologyofinvesting.com). Cancer survivor (www.cancer-vcrc.org). expert on PK. Life Coach.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Finally, I am an author!

I want to apologize to you my dear blog for not using you since 2005. You see, bloggy, I became an author and put my book www.thepsychologyofinvesting.com on a new book blog called eliorkinarthy.wordpress.com. Furthermore, I got a Twitter too. It's just that I got involved with research how to become a maverick investor during hard times! You can find me on Google too.

Being a psychologist and a parapsychologist, dear bloggy, I still keep my interest in psychic 'stuff.' All you guys, please send your comments. You wouldn't believe what I found out!!!

Dr. Eli

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home