My Photo
Name:

Ph.D. USC 1976. Author. Educator. Psychologist. Parapsychologist, Investor (www.thepsychologyofinvesting.com). Cancer survivor (www.cancer-vcrc.org). expert on PK. Life Coach.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

S6:The Origin of Humanity.

Segment 7: I was the second of three brothers who came to Earth to propagate it. My story started years ago on a planet you Earthlings later called the Krypton ‘dying’ planet. We were trained to predict the future, albeit not perfect, but we could do enough of it to avert messing up the propagation process. Your future depended on our success. I was not the main ‘propagator.’ That pleasure was given to my oldest brother who was very tall, athletic, blond and handsome. We landed on a paradise island the size of a small continent named later after my nephew Atlas (TBC).


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home