My Photo
Name:

Ph.D. USC 1976. Author. Educator. Psychologist. Parapsychologist, Investor (www.thepsychologyofinvesting.com). Cancer survivor (www.cancer-vcrc.org). expert on PK. Life Coach.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

S2: The Missing Root


Segment 2: A UFO landed on an island west of the Atlas mountains in Morocco in North Africa that impacted life on Earth and it made no news! I found out about it in 1980 by accident while researching material for an Introduction to Parapsychology, a college course that I was preparing to teach at Rio Hondo College in Whittier, California.

I challenge you to decipher what part of the “Missing Root” Story is absolutely true (“T”), what part is definitely fiction (“F”), what part is probably a physical reality ("PPR"), and what part could be real (CR). Email me your judgement “tweet” for each segment when it is posted on blog.spot. If we have a ‘hit,' I will enter your initials (First, Middle, Last) and email into my club of 'psychic' friends.

(to be continued)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home